Adults wishing to accompany youth riders must have completed the Washington Student Cycling League volunteer application, including background check and waiver form.
Students are required to complete registration online through Washington Student Cycling League prior to the ride in order to have the required insurance coverage. Bring a bike, helmet, appropriate clothing, water, and a healthy snack. Each ride activity is approximately 90 minutes long except where noted.
Team members who cannot make a ride for some reason, should email their coach the day before the ride. Please be punctual to rides & meeting places for carpools.
Only severe weather (sustained heavy rain, high winds, ice or snow) cancels. This is winter in the northwest – expect mud.
See you on the trail!
Download 2017 Ride Calendar (check online calendar for changes
~ 2016 COACHES
- Hermann Vroom, (Head Coach, High School) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Black (Assistant Coach, High School) email@example.com
- Scott Westerhout (Assistant Coach, High School) firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Joslin (Head Coach, Middle School)
- John Benjes (Assistant Coach, Middle School) email@example.com
- Elizabeth Vroom (Assistant Coach, Middle School) firstname.lastname@example.org